Problem Pit stop problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by KubaHB, May 24, 2017.

1. KubaHB

KubaHB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I have trouble with races with mandatory pit stops. I create championship with DTM 2016 cars (btw I cant find 2016 rule presets) so I made custom rule preset. I made 30min race with mandatory pit, 2x tyre wear. AI make pit stop normally in the pit window. But at the end of the race AI cars make pit stop again, but I cant see the reason why, tyre wear is not so heavy for another stop. I want to simulate real lenght race, so I set 2x tyre wear and 30min. How to solve it? Should I set 1x tyre wear.

And Is there a option to implemet 2016 rule preset to the game?

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    On which track did that happen? Maybe the AI was about to run out of fuel. When you use the DTM 2015 rules preset, you can not refuel in the pits, so these second pit stops shouldn't happen at all there.

The DTM 2016 rules were basically the same as in 2015.

3. KubaHB

KubaHB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It was on Hockenheimring. Yea, I have noticed that on DTM 2015 preset you cant refuel and you have to change front and rear tyres at the same time. So I will try it .. But only disadvantage for me on this preset is, I have to make quali for race 2. I want to Invert results race 1, but in this case DTM 2015 preset dissapear. But what can I do :)

4. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Select from the menu - RULES PRESENT - CUSTOM - and put everything as you like it

5. KubaHB

KubaHB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, but then I will have problem as in my first post ..

6. KubaHB

KubaHB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I try to figureout this problem in Custom preset again. So I have Custom rule preset: Mandatory pits ON, Tyre wear 2x, Fuel usage 2x, 27min race. According to replay it looks like most of the opponents made 2x pit stop. In first pit stop they made rear tyre change, In second they change both tyres and made refuel :) And I want to make them 1x pit stop - both tyres and no refuel (like in DTM 2015 preset and with the same race conditions). Any advice to solve it?? I dont want to use DTM 2015 preset because of mandary full second qually and drive-throught penalties .. There is no some feature to edit racerule preset?? :)