Question Practice mode from grid line

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von gkakasevski, 21. März 2021.

1. gkakasevski

gkakasevski New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, can I start Practice mode starting from grid line? I usually drive Nordschleife and when I practice I start from pit stop. Then I should drive for 7 minutes until the lap time count. Instead, I want to start the practice from grid line. Also this happens in single mode.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    You can only start from the pitlane in practice mode. However if you drive on a leaderboard you will start a corner or two before the end of the lap. Also if youre using the 24h or vln layout you can follow the gp tracks final corner on your outlap to start your first timed lap quicker (in practice mode or qualifying)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Maybe create a race with 0 opponents?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    You should be able to just do the nurburg lap , where it turns to the nordschliefe on the last corner of the nurb lap turn towards the start finish line, go through the barrier chicane and from there you can start your timed lap

Andy

5. Nordschleife

Nordschleife Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Falls sie die VLN oder 24h Variante gewählt haben, fahren Sie eine kleine Runde.
    Bevor Sie Links auf die NOS abbiegen, fahren Sie nach der Boxeneinfahrt rechts durch die
    Schikane wieder auf die Start / Zielgerade und starten Sie eine gezeitete Runde!