Resolved Purchase error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TORRENTE, Jun 24, 2016.

1. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello!
    Yesterday I bought in your store one circuit (laguna seca) and one car (fr2) ... with your special 50% disccount... the money has been discounted of my steam wallet but i cant play with this track and this car.. What's happen? I send you an email to your help desk with the receipt of payment but I don't have an answer yet!

Thank you!

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately in Sweden, where the Helpdesk is located together with the devs, is Midsommar-Holiday today, followed by the weekend. That would mean that the Helpdesk isn't available at the moment.

have you opened a ticket here? http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure the purchase has been completed in the RaceRoom Store? How is your vRP balance (in the top right corner)?

4. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Ok I will wait... I send a email to the helpdesk with the receipt number . I think that will this will be find, right?

Thanks!

5. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi!! I bought the content using my steam wallet, so I didnt see anything about vrp balance... and i dindn't see the message your purchase has been complete.

:(

6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    The same thing happened during last years summer sale, it's steams payment system that is struggling to cope with all the transactions going on during their summer sale.
    The team will get back at you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience.

7. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Ok, thank you very much for your answer! I send to the help desk the number of my receipt... do you need something more? O that's fine? Thanks again!

8. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If the guys at the helpdesk need any more info they'll contact you. What they definitely need to know is your account name and the e-mail address you used to sign up in R3E.

9. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ok ! Thanks again, I hope I can have my car and my track early. Do you know if the last year the people who have the same problem than me, could have their content? That's the first time I have a problem like this, and I'm a little bit worried. Thanks for all, and sorry for my English!

10. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No problem, you're welcome.
    Yes of course, everybody who ever experienced sth like this got what they paid for eventually. It's a pity that such things occur, but sadly the summer sale seems to be an especially delicate time for the payment system.
    They will definitely get back to you and make sure you get the content you bought. Today is a public holiday in Sweden and then there's the weekend, so the worst case would be that you have to wait till next week. But maybe Hannes or somebody else from the office has a look before that.
    I also gave them a hint to have a look a your report, so they won't forget, you can be sure about that. :)

11. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thank you very much! I feel more relax now! You have the best sim race game in the world and you have a good beta testers. Thanks for all! I will write here when the problem will be fixed ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. TORRENTE

TORRENTE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The problem is fix now, i have the track and the car.

Thanks for you support! You have the best sim racing computergame! And the best support community!