Problem Purchase on Steam never received content

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by R. Kipker, Jan 3, 2016.

1. R. Kipker

R. Kipker New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Folks, I've been trying to get this resolved since 12/25/15... I purchased the Formula RR 2 pack, the new Chang circuit and the Audi TT cup. The transaction timed out or stalled... and the items never showed up in my content... yet the $13.21US or 1247 vRP. I've contacted Steam support and S3 or at least tried. I need these items added. The purchase receipt is like 1247 0.001 cent transactions... vs the other previous transactions which show the content purchased.

Anyone can help me here please or at lease send me in the right direction?
    Thanks... Randall

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If you've created a ticket at the S3S helpdesk they will get in touch with you as soon as they're back in the office. The office was closed for Christmas and new years and I don't actually know when everybody will be back, but I guess we might get back to business as usual next week.

Hang in a little longer please.

3. R. Kipker

R. Kipker New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    not sure I did that... where is the helpdesk ? I sent an email to them

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/
    Note that you have to register an account there (I know... ;) ) and then you can submit a ticket. Give as much relevant info as possible so they can solve the issue asap (like your R3E and Steam name, your e-mail address and when you made the purchase, stuff like that).

5. R. Kipker

R. Kipker New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks.. done!