Resolved Purchased content not availalbe

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Woodcote, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I have purchased the Premium pack but cannot drive any of the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars but can drive the Porsche GT3 R (2019)
    In the portal both of these Porsche groups are marked as purchased but in game the Cup cars all have the 'by now' graphic on each livery but when i click on any livery i get a nothing to buy message

I have tried sending a support ticket but have not received email confirmation it has been sent any ideas where i should be registering this error and how to go about fixing it?
    I have recently re-installed the game

thanks

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    The older porsche isnt included in the premium pack , it shows as it rest in store for those who bought it before the new porsche became available as they may not have all the skins

Andi

3. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hi Andi, not sure i follow you in store and from the portal in my purchasaed content i see this
    upload_2021-3-11_13-36-28.png
    But in game as about to select a vehicle for a race the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup has a label to buy now for each livery yet when i click on that livery i get a message stating nothing to buy but it does not load so i cannot drive the vehicle
    A friend also has the Premium pack and can choose these vehicles no problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ✠UK_SPAWN✠

✠UK_SPAWN✠ Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  5. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yup i made another post on that.... I filled out the form received confirmation it was sent but received no email confirmation and have no contact from Sector 3 so hoping posting here would get some attention

6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Can you please make a screenshot of the car selection when you can't chose the car?

7. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    this is the third page from the GT3 car selection screen
    upload_2021-3-13_11-37-21.png

When i click on the Porsche 911 GT3 R i get this which is the same for all 3 pages of this Porsche model
    upload_2021-3-13_11-38-57.png
    and when i click on any of the liveries i get this banner at the top of the page
    upload_2021-3-13_11-40-30.png

8. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I thought the Premium pack was to purchase all content with the exception of any new released content since purchase
    e.g. i bought Premium in January and then the WTCR was released last month which i purchased seperately

9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    The porche although it is ingame is no longer for sale at the request of porsche

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ✠UK_SPAWN✠

✠UK_SPAWN✠ Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    so must i have owned that prior to that change? i dont remember buying that so it must have been in the starter pack at some point i guess

I thought u said u couldnt drive any prosche wood? the 2019 one is available there to drive... ssorry seems to have been some confusion

11. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Just to clarify, your screenshot shows the old GT3 model, and not the GT3 Cup model which is in a different class.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Just what I expected. It's NOT the cup car but the older GT3 model. And Andi was right in this assumption too from the beginning.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ✠UK_SPAWN✠

✠UK_SPAWN✠ Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Bit passive aggressive but yes you were right

14. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Andi and majuh.... i think my confusion on the 'cup' word came from the cars having what looks like to me the same picture
    upload_2021-3-13_23-3-49.png upload_2021-3-13_23-4-2.png
    And to you Arthur i am new after all but iam pleased for you that you are right though, good job mate well done :)

15. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    There's a couple of other cars like that, WTCC Citroën and RUF GT3, but you can get the RUF as a part of Nürburgring Legends DLC on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/455270/

@Woodcote, do you see there cars in the game or is this only the Porsche issue? I can't check it myself because I already own them.

16. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes that is correct i do not have any Citroen in any WTCC group (2013-2017) or a RUF GT3 but i do have a RUF RT 12R (GTR2) and a RUF CRT3 (GTR1) - these are the only two RUF Porsche i have

I can see the older 911 GTR3 in the GTR3 group when selecting a car to drive but actually on the track i doubt i would recognise that model over a 2019 model unless someone told me what to look for
    I just thought it was odd i could see the GT3R liveries in game but not be able to buy them from in game but now i know Porsche withdrew the older model from sale and understanding my confusion was over what i thought was the same vehicle based on the picture it all makes sense
    Thank you

17. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    @Woodcote I mean, do they appear the same way as this old Porsche? Do you see RUF GT3 when you select GT3 class in the game for a practice or a race? I'm just curious what it looks like. Because it's not the first time people are confused with this old Porsche, but I haven't seen anyone asking about Citroën or RUF.

18. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well this is my process i do not think i am missing anything.....but it is quite possible ;-)

these are all the Porsche i see when logged on the store page and filtering for manufacturer Porsche at https://game.raceroom.com/users/Wood...
    [​IMG]
    and these are all the Porsche in the GTR3 class when i select that class to drive in single player or multiplayer
    [​IMG]
    when i use the in game search for vehicles and typing RUF as the search i am only offered two classes GTR1 and GTR2

So absolutely no RUF GTR3 using search and filtering as described above and i can imagine not many commenting on missing content as if it had not been for this thread and racing with someone i know that has the same Premium pack installed and can drive these cars I would not have been aware of any unavailalbe content like a WTCC Citreon, RUF or otherwise as the section at bottom of track and vehicle pages in game for missing content for me is always empty
    It strikes anyone would just not know hence not much comment - but for me it is all good and i now understand the why
    thank you everyone for your time

19. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Ah, so that's how it works. Interesting, why does the game successfully filter out those two other cars, but can't do the same with this Porsche...

20. Dan Dedering

Dan Dedering New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same issue with the Porsche cars. In store it says I own them, I bought the premium pack about a month ago. In game they are offered to "buy now", but you can't.