Question Purchases

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Darrel Kruger, May 8, 2020.

1. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I purchased RaceRoom via Steam log in. Went to steam, can't even find RaceRoom. How do I get the game downloaded?

2. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    Just type in the name on Steam,it's a free download

3. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok, THKS, i Figured it out. You would think that if you purchased it through steam it would be in your inventory or something. It's always something.

4. Bavarian_Firebird

Bavarian_Firebird Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    As the base game is Free2play you didnt buy RaceRoom. You bought a content package for RaceRoom. Free2Play games never appear in your library until you install them...even if you had installed them previously you have to reinstall them from the Steam Store again.

5. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I bought a package that included it. ... or that is what I thought. If that isn't what happened, your www site is not very clear. Ever wonder why so many have problems?

6. Bavarian_Firebird

Bavarian_Firebird Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Ok, my website is about V8s and Camaros in special not related to RaceRoom in any ways. But the RaceRoom website game.raceroom.com states in big white letters on green ground: Play for Free. Whats misleading on that?
    If you in the shop and choose one of the Packs you see the content of the pack but there is also no reference that you buy RaceRoom with the pack or within the pack. I dont see a problem here.
    Download RaceRoom and enjoy the game for free, buy a pack or two if you want and enjoy the game even more...

7. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    go to raceroom steam page, click download/play game
    holy moly that was hard

8. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Settle down everyone. The person asked a question. No need to go off on one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm not really trying to get in an arguement or upset. I am just stating what happened to me. I'm pretty attentive and aware and ended up flustrated. It took me about a week to find out what R3E means. Maybe I was having a bad day. I was expecting it to show up in my dl box on steam and not have to go hunting for it.

10. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I don't even remember why I'm on this forum, I thought it was for R3E.