Bug Qualifying Problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Poapi, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

i got a problem (again) with DTM Experience 2013 since the major Update in October. First there was this problem with the grid position, which was wrong every time but that has been fixed since the last update (the hotfix).

Now though i got a problem with the qualifying itself. Since there are a few rounds at each qualifying i got to the last round where only 4 cars battle for the pole position. The problem i have is, that i only can drive my instalation lap and when i cross the line to start the flying lap the game says end of qualyfing as if that instalation lap was my hot lap. So i always end up in 4th position with no time. The problem seems to be there since the hotfix......

Anybody with the same problem or any solutions, ideas or anything? Thanks for the help ;-)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. CaotKirk

CaotKirk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same Problem. It's a bit frustrating, especially when you know that you are fast enough to get the pole Position. :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I've just confirmed this issue in-office yesterday and it was added to our bug-tracker. Hopefully this fix will make it into the next patch.

4. CaotKirk

CaotKirk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good. Thank you. :)

5. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The problem is back again. I was in round 4 of qualifying. I did my hot lap (that was another problem that it ended the round after the outlap) and after it i was back at last position on the grid with no time what so ever.