Questions from a new member

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by William F. Hawkins, May 27, 2021.

1. William F. Hawkins

William F. Hawkins New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have just started running Raceroom using an FR90 car pack and European track pack and have 3 questions. When I am driving, at the entrance to each corner is a large exclamation point in the middle of the track. Why is it there and how do I get rid of it.

Also, am I allowed to change gear ratios for each gear and adjust wing angles. If I can, how do I do it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    here's an example of garage/race menu, you turn off raceline on the right and access setup in "car setup" on the left

3. William F. Hawkins

William F. Hawkins New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK Thank you for your help. I will take a look at it tomorrow.

4. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Depends.

The parameters you can play with differ from car to car (and from class to class), and the available adjustment usually follows real-life precedent.

When racing online the server may allow 'open' setups where you can tinker to your hearts content, or it may only allow 'fixed' setups. 'Fixed' setups are just the car's default setup, and everyone in the server will be using one appropriate to their car. You can still make limited adjustments to fuel level and brakes but nothing more.

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    That's a brake marker, it's a part of "racing line" if you have it turned on.