Question Questions regarding "Experiences" or lack thereof

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Azfalt Raser, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    1) maybe a bug?....
    I tried to create a DTM championship. When I selected "Rules Preset" DTM 2013, the game automatically switched my car from the DTM Audi to the Ford GT GT3.

2) ADAC 2013 seems to be missing from the championship rules list. What about all WTCC?

3) I was trying to do a DTM season, but I'm abit confused as to how to go about it now.
    Single Player > Championship > ?
    There is no DTM championship in the list. Nor ADAC, Nor WTCC.
    I thought I heard S3 say, the Experiences were moved within Raceroom, in the last Dev stream.
    I can't seem to find them.

4) I think I saw a response to someone else's inquiry "it only takes a couple of minutes to setup the rules"
    I don't know.........
    what the original qualifying formats were.
    what year they changed qualifying formats.
    how long each session should be.
    which tracks.
    which tracks were dropped or added in following years.
    Standing or Rolling start
    Does everybody know?

5) Maybe it would be a good idea to bring back the previous Experiences as an automatic setting?
    Perhaps not in a separate module, like previously, but at least have all the settings default to each experience format. For those who want to change the format from the original, they can spend "a couple of minutes" to modify for each of the 10 previous Experience packs at their leisure. When you look at it that way, "a couple of minutes" seems abit longer than a couple of minutes.

6) For some reason, since our presidential election, I have had a difficult time accessing many overseas websites which were easily accessible before. I don't know if it's traffic issues, internet provider issues, but The Official DTM website is one. So "google it" is not so simple.

7) Is there a way I could create a single player multi-class championship?
    P1/P2 would be a good example.
    Maybe GTR1/GTR2/GTR3?
    Whatever a current multi-class racing series would have.

8) Could S3 create a "Experience" within R3E's current cars for single player multi-class racing?

9) Raceroom is evolving. I understand that. But I have to agree with some comments I have seen. I thought I was purchasing ADAC 2013 Experience or DTM 2013 experience or......
    If older packs (like ADAC 2013) are being phased out, could you release a downloadable version we could play in it's original regalia, splash screens, splash videos, setup screens, menu colors? It was what made each "Experience" unique. It was like playing a different game. And from what I remember, the purchase price was like paying for a separate game. And the Grid girls in the videos weren't bad either. ;)
    I still enjoy playing F1 2011. The teams, the series, the ffb, the cars are familiar and nostalgic. The only reason I don't play the older "Experience"s is due to the older physics or handling model. Once those are updated, it would be nice to have the ability to play them again.
    - with the ease of use originally built in.

Thanks.

2. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Andi.
    I just saw your response to someone else's post regarding one of my questions/issues in another thread.....
    "It's being worked on".

Hmmm. This incomplete update sorta created some customer service issues.