Question QUESTIONS WITH THE STARTER PACK

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by josep101, Mar 28, 2024.

1. josep101

josep101 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, I have recently returned to the game after several years without playing. In its time, I dedicated more than 250 hours to the game and I even bought the Starter Pack in August 2017 and some additional circuits and cars.

Now after several years, I have seen that the Starter Pack has been updated and that it contains other cars than those that were there at the time. The circuits remain the same. My question is: should the new cars that have been added (Tatuus F4, Lotus Evora GT4, BMW M6 GT3, HONDA CIVIC TCR, BMW M235I RACING, AUDI RS 5 DTM 2020, PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CUP) also be in my account? I say this because when I enter the store, it keeps saying that I have the entire package purchased. Even when I search online, all the content related to these cars appears as available even though I don't have them.

Would someone be able to answer my question? I don't know if it's a bug in the game or if it should really have this content or not?

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    when you buy any pack ; you are buying what is in it at that time ;
    if the pack is updated you wont get the update
    if you buy the premium pack it contains what is in it on that day any future releases will have to be bought as well

Andi

3. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Packages can only be purchased once and contain the items at the date of purchase. That means for example when you would have bought the premium pack, which contains all items of the game (at that point) you cannot buy this pack again and woukld have to buy everyhing that released after your purchase outside of the pack.
    So to come back to the starter pack: the new cars were not in the pack when you bought it therefor you don't own them, but only the old ones.

EDIT: Andi sniped me :D

4. josep101

josep101 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, thanks :blush: