R3E forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darrel Kruger, May 27, 2020.

1. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is there a forum that is directly related to R3E specifically. I would like to discuss this R3E, but this forum looks highly unorganized. Is there another one somewhere?

Specifically the first question is why doesn't the tire wear factor work properly. I'm ran a GTO race online for 21 laps and my tires were shot. I did a race for 7 laps and tire wear at X3, the tires hardly wore at all. Both races had virtually the same lap times.
    Can someone explain this?

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi Darrel,

this is the official RaceRoom forum. Sorry that you feel it's unorganised, feel free to point out anything in particular that could be improved from your pov.

As for your question, there could be several explanations for what you described, but we'd need to know more details to draw a decisive conclusion.
    Do you remember the setup of the server you were driving in, or maybe its name? It could simply have been set to 4x tyre wear...

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Back in december/january I ran quite a few offline GT3 races with various tire wear/fuel consumption settings and they were as consistent as you'd expect.

4. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Talking about ranked servers. I would rather lock the following rules to realistic (tyre wear, fuel, damage and traction control) and make some sort of standard rule. This way, no one will get confuse with why this and why that. It sucks when you enter ranked servers with completely different setup and wondering what the hell.