R3E Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iRacingDude, Apr 5, 2017.

1. iRacingDude

iRacingDude New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I recently downloaded and installed R3E and had a couple of problems. First off the game wouldn't recognize my Fanatec v3 pedals. I have the pedals plugged into the USB port and not my v2 base. I tried creating a profile, etc and nothing worked. And secondly if the program lost focus it would minimize the screen. I was trying to stream and any time I hit the OBS screen R3E minimizes.

Thanks,
    John

2. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Can't help you with the pedals, but to stop R3E minimizing go to video options and turn Full-screen OFF.

3. Thomas Friedrich

Thomas Friedrich Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    Just read a topic for the v2 pedals, where the guy had the same problem. It was suggested to use another USB port, create a new profil and remap the controls. I can't say if that had helped, though the guy didn't report back. Perhaps it's worth a try.

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post, the topic about the v2 I read was with the pedals connected to the base. Perhaps changing the USB port does help you nevertheless.

4. iRacingDude

iRacingDude New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'll try that. Funny thing is that I see the pedals on the screen but they are greyed out. I'll get a screenshot when I get home from work.

John

5. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    John, just try to assign functions in your profile by doubleclicking and then applying throttle, brake and clutch. Plugged in with USB directly to my PC, RR didn't show my V3 peddals as well.

6. iRacingDude

iRacingDude New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think I tried that and it didn't work.

John

7. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    :(
    Actual firmware and driver? Maybe reinstall is necessary? Just to check all possibilities.

8. iRacingDude

iRacingDude New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yes trying to update that stuff now. I will report back.

John

9. iRacingDude

iRacingDude New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ok things working great. Need to decide what cars and tracks to purchase to compete in some races.

John

• Like Like x 3