Question raceroom multiplayer

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Scott duncan, May 30, 2018.

1. Scott duncan

Scott duncan New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    well ... i genuinly thought coming to gaming PC and serious sims like raceroom you would get good races , every "PUBLIC ONLINE" race ive been in the guys are wild .. honestly. Trying to drive through you rather than around you, they dont move out the way in quali even though they are getting the blue flag, deliberate tactics to ruin your lap... trying to be racey during quali with blocking tactics or pushing you off track then cant handle being overtook so they just brake late and whipe you out

RUINS THIS AWESOME SIM

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Add to that first turn wipe outs. Most are deliberate. Takes you outta any chance of a race. A.c. is bad, I think raceroom is worse though. Be nice if people just raced for the joy of driving, I have raced far too many races by myself in the back, only other cars you see are the ones that crash and end up out of contention, so they quit...

3. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Try joining a league, there's some amazing racing to be had

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't have to be a league, there are plenty of communities out there that do it just for the fun and banter, far too many to list, which is rather good news and of don't forget SRS and Raceroomers, both of which offer a ranking system.

5. Rafael Jiménez

Rafael Jiménez Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I advise you SRS. A good competition system with rating, clean races (although things can always happen) and several categories with different schedules each day.