Raceroom Premium Pack Check Prices Before You Buy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Not Lifting Off, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Just a heads up.
    Best to check out the price in your currency versus the price of the equivalent vrp in your currency.
    I have a fair amount of content, missing all the latest Swedish tracks and Imola so decided to buy the lot in one go with the premium pack.
    The cash price was £28 with a discount down to just under £26 or a little over 3200 vrp, 5000 vrp costs £27.99.
    So for £2.00 more i bought the 5000vrp and the premium pack and still have 1800vrp for future releases.

Check the VRP price v the cash price, you may save a few £`s $`s or Euros.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Someone's not been paying attention!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I pay little to no attention to this game and its pricing model until im buying!
    What did i miss?

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Buying vRP at raceroomstore.com will always be the most cost efficient way to buy content.
    Even if you only buy a 500 vRP voucher you get a 10% discount on those vRP, which you won't when paying through your steam wallet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Lol, yes, i knew that, i thought maybe id missed some significant event or sale ;)
    It was just a heads up for others who wouldnt normally pay it any attention.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to "promote" raceroomstore.com the way I am, but I think it's just fair to show everybody the most money saving way to buy stuff.

So I totally agree, everybody should always buy vRP via rrs and personally I think we should highlight that possibility much more than we do right now. But of course that's not my decision to make.