Resolved Raceroom store: complete class

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ChatCureuil, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    With the new 3 GT3 cars, some people said that I can go to the store and choose to "complete the GTR 3 class" to get all the new cars at a lower price.

But for me there's no option for this, it says I've already bought this class and can only add to cart individual cars.

I thought maybe it's cause I bought the Premium pack, but they did too.
    I bought my VRP here.

So for the other ones, under this big GTR 3 image, there's a green button to add to cart the rest of the GTR 3 collection, but not for me.

temp_shop.jpg

I'd like to get some clarifications about this differences. :)

EDIT : It seems it's cause I already completed GTR 3 classes some months ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    i bought the premium pack with the vrps bought on the same website.
    befor that i'd never buy the gt3 pack ... maybe you did (?!?)

3. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    No, premium pack was the first item I bought.

4. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    ... i should say : bad luck

5. Montag911

Montag911 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    expensive, expensive, expensive, too expensive.

Why can not I buy it as a pack just because I have the premium package from the beginning?

6. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    This is not the reason, as other people who also bought the premium pack can buy new cars as a package.

7. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    You have to buy them separately by the class, not by pack (cuz you already owned the pack premium), IICR it was long time ago when you could re-buy the packs, but not anymore.

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    You can buy packs only once. If you have bought the GTR3 pack before you will not get offered the pack again.

9. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    It seems I'm not clear, or you don't read. :)
    People who already bought the Premium pack but not the GTR3 before, so exactly like me, can "complete the GTR 3 class", but not me.

10. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    That is so really stupid !!!!!
    COME ON SECTOR3. I payed so many EUR in this Game last years and now i should buy the cars separately....
    That's so annoying. Let us please, please buy the Packs again and give the old customers a little discount!!!!

11. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    if sector3 does not change the business policy promptly I will not buy any more cars !!

12. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    OK I understood, in fact I'm just remembering that I bought the GTR 3 pack some months ago for a car, so now I can't get it again, and it's not related with the premium pack...
    Sorry for the useless topic... ^^

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  13. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    2037 vRP !!! No Comment ! that's rip off

14. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    You may slap me now but every hobby is expensive!

I mean raceroom is cheap in comparison to flight simulators that's include soft-/hardware! (except the super high class motion rigs)

Sure it's annoying to can't rebuy a premium or class pack again, but in flight simulators u can buy one plane and u will pay so much like here for a whole premium pack with all content!

15. MustangSVT

MustangSVT Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I signed up on here just to comment on this. I purchased the premium pack (all content) over a year ago, and since then I have been nickel and dimed on every additional car. To purchase the new 3 GT3 cars, I have to spend almost $27 total for full liveries (a quarter of what I paid for the entire game). This is getting close to iRacing pricing territory for a game that doesn't offer the same amount of onlien racing. Why am I as a returning/old time customer being punished? I cannot complete any of the classes I own without paying a ridiculous amount. How ridiculous is it to pay for 3 cars half of the whole game?

• Like Like x 1
  16. MustangSVT

MustangSVT Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    To add to what I just said earlier, the premium pack should on paper cost me about 1017 vRP currently to re-complete since I own almost everything. But I cannot purchase this again to complete my collection. No, I have to buy the 7 separate cars (Formula 3, Formula X 17, Audi TT RS VLN, BMW M 235i, AMG GT3, R8 GT3, Corvette C7) at a cost of 800 vRP each, so about $42 USD total.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MustangSVT

MustangSVT Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Want to comment on this too, I am looking to complete my packs, but the game/store doesn't allow this. Why can't I just rebuy the premium pack and get discounted for all the content I already own? Doesn't seem fair at all. I'm not spending close to $60 USD for 7 cars and 3 tracks. For that kind of money, I'd expect iRacing level quality of online support.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MustangSVT

MustangSVT Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok I apologize for the repeated posting, I couldn't figure out how to edit this, but to re-emphasize how insane this is.. If RaceRoom release another car or track in near future, it will make more financial sense for me to just create a new account and re-buy the premium pack as a brand new customer, versus actually buying the content I'm missing. Surely the other folk here must agree this is stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    On Bottom left u see your name ... the is an Edit may you cant edit because to new ... its a bit Spammy here and in another Threads! ;)

20. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Packs were a big issue before, but I think many people got over it, I'm a GT3 lover, so Why I'm gonna spend or get an offer for something I wont race? Even if it looks more expensive, I'll get a single car with 1 livery, then I'll play battlegrounds to sell some crates, so I can buy the skins :rolleyes: I can buy almost 2 skins with one create :cool: