Raceroom Store is Broken - [Solved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrBoom, Jul 26, 2022.

1. DrBoom

DrBoom Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    This morning, as soon as I heard that the Donington Park track was available, I purchased it using my VRP balance on the Raceroom Store. My account was deducted 499 VRP. However, I never received an e-mail confirming the transaction. When I look at my transaction history, that 499 VRP transaction does not appear. It is like 499 VRP mysteriously disappeared from my account.

I guess that advertising new content before performing server maintenance is not the brightest idea?

Usually, you do the maintenance prior to introducing new content.

I did open a customer service ticket. However, based on past experiences, it may take a few months before someone answers my ticket. Or, maybe not at all.

I am not holding my breath.

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
  3. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    If you just buy from the store with your existing vRP balance, you don't get a confirmation email, this was never a thing. The content just gets added to your items and you can use it. Since you didn't even write anything about it - did you even look ingame if you have the track ready to be used? Or is it still purchaseable in the store for you?

4. DrBoom

DrBoom Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    You are right. I have checked. I get e-mails when I buy VRPs. Still, in the game Donington Park is shown with a purple "Buy Now" logo and in the store the track is shown has being purchaseable. I did not know they had a Discord. Still, I created a HelpDesk ticket yesterday and I have no replies.

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Can you link to your ingame account please

Andi

6. DrBoom

DrBoom Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
  7. DrBoom

DrBoom Member