Raceroom things i dont like

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Robineto, 2. März 2018.

1. Robineto

Robineto New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    -my xbox one gamepad cause stuttering ingame if connected to a usb port even if I use my wheel.

-replays are compressed. When i want to watch my replay it stutter, i need to decompress the folder in windows each time i want to view a replay

-the "brake just before hitting the wall at full speed to wallride" need to be fixed for leaderboard mode. you can do this for some track, the macau and the fews tracks that are "narrow with walls". the leaderboard mode need to be more severe about touching wall.

-I can't see how many top1 position I set in leaderboard mode.

-the average position for leaderboard mode in player's profile doesnt work for amateur players. (it look like the average position mix the amateur and get real mode leaderboard, and it's not fair because get real have advanced setting to make the car slighty faster)

-I want to drive a bus, there is no bus in raceroom

-My internet connection is very bad, why not a online asynchronous mode for bad connection racer? either make it possible and easy to download all the ghost of a multiplayer race, so i can race it later with collision and slipstream activated (if i crash against other cars, only my car will be affected, not others players car.)
    Or make it a separate fun game mode : it would work like these : a race of 100players : 1a)raceroom store the 99 last ghosts of 30 minutes of race of each track 2) the player want to play this mode so raceroom will attribute a starting position, and let's say the slot 87th is free so the player will start 87th at the race. raceroom will download the 99 others ghost and the race will start. it will be best if ghosts are actually real car with slipstream and collision activated, and if you want to crash other cars it will not affect them but only your car of course.
    I think Formula 1 car and slow car should race together because it will be a race for fun and not enough people play raceroom for all the combination track/cars. Also there might be problem of car crashing against "nothing" because the nothing was actually a old ghost that was deleted because there is only the last 99ghosts. but i'm ok with that, it would still be fun for me.