English Racing at some "Different" Tracks on the Public Servers

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Joeks, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hello to all Raceroom racers!! :) As you all know, there are many usable servers available on Raceroom, with lots of classes and tracks to be driven, but I've noticed that a lot of these tracks are hardly being used..why?? I Don't know..:(

So with this post, I hope that I can encurage everyone on R3E to chance this, and make the game well worthy and more fun! :D

Also because the mostly unused tracks are evenly challenging like the populair one's as Nurburgring,Spa,Portimao etc. :p

I know that lots of us spent many Euro's on this game..o_O so lets race! I sometimes spent my time-off to discover the other tracks, and there's always something new to learn with racing..all in all, the tracks and some of the cars I own, get a bit dusty.. I'd like to ask you for your help.

I know there're a lot of you guys (and girls:p), who are hosting very well organised races, (THANKS A LOT BY THE WAY!!:)) Really great stuff.. but mainly on weekends, often for me on difficult time schedules, but I spend like 32 hours a week in this game..pffft..:confused: lol.. So there must be more of us who agree's about the weekdays races on the Public servers should be more variable;)
    because I'm hooked on Motorsports in genaral, so I spent the rest of the week watching the telly:cool:

Thnx for reading my Post..Enjoy racing!

WRROOOAAAHHH!!!!:eek:

Grtz! Jeremy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hee thanks for the reply!!;) but 11 EST is still 4 o'clock CET in the afternoon, like nine hours time diffrence..? then I'm still at work:confused:..pffft..lol..and I have to pick up my son untill 8 p.m. on every wednesday..but thnx a lot, appreciate it..:) I did some racing with you guys on the ESR server, and it was great! Only for me it was 3 o'clock in the morning at race start..on a Friday with a sixpack of beer..haha:D Are you there tomorrow?? Maybe I'll join. But yeah its a good idea to post more often in the afternoon, so people can deside on their own wich track they gonna join, so I'll be there waiting..;) Do some pre-race networking with drivers on the forum..

I like the less populair tracks..in fact, I like them all..and all classes..especially the faster, harder to drive classes, but the slower one's are much more competitive and difficult in another way..some really fast guys there, last time one a American server, I finished ninth with sweatty palms..pffft But thats great! Means I still got to learn something, keeps me busy..;)

But in Europe its always Redbullring, Hockenheim, Northschleife, Zandvoort..know them by now..
    So I prefer Sonoma, Laguna seca, Bathurst, China(F1:)), Macau, Oscherschlebe is fun..etc...I know most of them, but not good enough racing:D
    But I bought the hole package almost..

But never the less, I've got a busy schedule, especially at weekends, so I race more on the weekdays.. It's almost 12 o'clock, time for sleep..have a nice evening! :Dlol

Grtz, Jer

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Alrighty sounds good man. It sounds like you are about 5 hrs ahead of us so it makes it pretty tough, but I can schedule 6 or 7pm EST (i think 11 or midnight for you) races on any day of the week. Might only be a couple of guys at first but its a start. Just let me know a day and Ill see if we can get some guys racing

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thnx for the reply! Sry for the late response..but I'm really in to Group 5 and GTO classics..:D Maybe tonight arround 10 p.m. CET at Bathurst on a public server or maybe you can host it?? Hosting is difficult for me, because I don't get it..?:confused:lol! Or some other day, or at weekends..;)

6. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Ya we can set up something for next weekend if that works, we have a race this sunday at 10 pm CET on ESR WEST #3. its Tatuus F4 @ Zandvoort Club + ChangInternational Circuit D Circuit. If you cant make that one, Ill do Group 5 @ Bathurst on Aug 6th, same time.

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/esr-public-events-drop-in-on-week-ends.3250/

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  7. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Great!! I'll be there then;)..I have two weeks off from work..Thnx!:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Awesome sounds good, see you then :)

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  9. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi Jeremy,

Just in case you haven't hear of us, we are running a project at alpha stage where you can register at https://www.justrace.net/ and then create your own server session, choose the cars and tracks and the time you want! :)

There aren't many people online at the moment but hopefully it will pick up. We are also developing and will be available very soon what we will call Special Events. After that we will also be organizing Leagues.

So feel free to have a look and play with it :)

Some more info here:
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/justrace-alpha-is-now-online.6004/

Cheers
    Stefan

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    You can create your own server with your site too? Im on jsutrace a decent amount but I never knew that! What servers do you guys use to host it?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0

Hi Mike,

Yes, anyone registered can create their own session as shown below. I see you are from Canada but our servers are only in Europe at the moment. However, one we go out of alpha, we will also have US servers.

So basically choose the car, track, time and hit schedule and you get your sever running at that time :)

upload_2016-7-29_20-44-7.png

upload_2016-7-29_20-44-58.png

• Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  12. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    WOW holy cap man, just WOW. Unbelievable service you guys have here. Im blown away you guys have the funds to keep this thing afloat! Extremely impressive :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Thanks :) Actually, we do not have the funds to keep this afloat :p So we came up what we will call a PRO account and when we go out of alpha we are hoping that some people will subscribe to the PRO account so that we can pay for the servers, forum etc.

We'll see how it goes :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Well I hope for the best for you guys! Ill try and promote it as much as possible :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    had GTO in mind soon.
    And like @Mike Davies mentioned. ESR drop in is open. People can asked for combo's they would want to race on and we will make it happen. Time frame always depends we can adjust slightly here and there, but keep in mind we mainly try to get America's ( north and south ) players on board, Its not easy :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Fell a sleep on my couch last night/morning..:confused: ESR had some races planed.. I hit myself in the head when I woke up arround 6.00 am CET..o_O LOL! Missed it again.. But GTO's would be great!! Really need some good drivin skills to stay alive and go fast in a class like the GTO's..a whole race long...Yeah! Wrrooaaahhh!!! lol

17. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Heey Stefan, THNX:) for the tip!! Sounds great! I'm not that in to the technical aspects of Hosting:D..again thanks!

Grtz! Jer

18. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hi Mike! I'm joining the ESR West #2 at Spa like right now..;) Couldn't find the Tafuus F4 (yet)?

19. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Agh crap sorry man the server wasnt on for th 5pm race. Itll be going for sure for 9pm EST. So sorry about that man! Next weekend we will have the GTOs at bathurst 5pm EST for sure though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    This is great guys! Really something..;) So now everyone can host..wich means, this could be something they could use at Sector 3 studios...Could? :confused: CAN!! To promote their racetracks and cars...by hosting some races...with special prices to win...LOL:D bed you phone them already...:)

Grtz!