Ranked server's feed back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stickdeath1980, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Stickdeath1980

Stickdeath1980 Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Hello thought i'd come here as someone that race's in a league and play's alot of iracing,ACC, etc "ranked" you could say...
    First of all This is the Only sim i play where i have more contact than any other Racing game i play!!!.
    i enjoy it don't get me wrong but this Contact system even for WTCR's needs to be layed off alittle there Touring Car's rubbings racing!!! with a system like this with x30 for 15min race and getting all sorts of punts and shunt's thats normal for these car's ( say last race i went off track 2 times and the rest where from people shunting and rubbing beside me) But i'm very used to iracing's x17 so you got to play it safe.

Ranked need's to be alot more stricter in my eye's because some people just join full send and that's it for some other's hell even been in a race couple weeks ago where p2 and p3 where battling and p3 touched p2 by mistake and p2 fully took each other out was a great welcome back to race room that i tell you.

After a member’s initial period as a Rookie, FIRST licenses are awarded (or lost) only at the completion of an raceroom ranked event ETC would like to see this to award those whom are clean and dirty drivers get punished

- Would like to see a season format (like iracing)
    - Racing stewart's would be nice
    - A reporting of other driver's system
    - Light contact with another driver = 0x
    -wheels off the racing surface = 1x
    -Loss of control = 2x
    -Contact with other objects = 3x
    -Heavy contact with another driver = 4x

2. fauster

fauster Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi. Only one thing. Here in Racerrom, incidents are not like in iracing. For example...you can receive 12x in the same incident...you touch the front car (4x), the rear car touch you (4x) and you go out and touch a wall...(4x) more..it is more easy than it seems...to have a lot of x incidents in 1 action. And I see in some races, 3 or 4 cars disqualified by incidents.
    In the beggining I thought that this permissive car contact and no big damage...will be a problem for clean races...but really, (i run gt3 series), people are cleaner race by race. Obviously you can make a mistake..but I am not seeing so big and bad actions. And if you have not good luck by an accident...you can finish the race and win more positions because the car is strong and is possible to race with suspension and motor damage. For me..that is positive.
    And yes, will be great to have seasons in some fixed car series each 3 months, like a championship (like iracing) but it is not easy to do...by the moment, we have long races this week season ;). What Raceroom needs...is more people playing and to win more money to continue developing the game ;).

• Agree Agree x 1