Question Regarding screenshots

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Slythe, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Slythe

Slythe Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I've a question regarding the screenshots we can take ingame. Where are they stored on my HD (or how can I can i save them somewhere on my HD) so that I can share them with friends that don't own the simulator?
    Many thx in advance
    dirk

2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    If you wanna do faster: use your Steam Screenshot Key (mine's F12). Then you can share them on your profile.
    Otherwise the long path is: go into the media section of the game, pick the screens you like and upload them to the webportal. After the process is done you'll find them on your profile page under Screenshots. From there you can save as... on your HD

3. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    If you have taken any screens during game play, Steam pops up with a screenshot window. You can select 'show on disk' and that takes you to your pictures folder, they are in there in simbin folder I think..

4. Slythe

Slythe Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, I've taken a screenshot during watching a replay, but 'show on disk' didn't showed up (I was using the F12 key if that matters).
    @Skro...guess I'm to blind or so, but i can't find any 'save as' option when viewing my screenshots on the profile-page. Guess I am doing something completley wrong here:hushed:

5. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Pictures/Sector3 Studios/Captures
    or
    Pictures/Simbim/Captures

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  6. Slythe

Slythe Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    You are my hero :)! Thx for your help guys!

• Like Like x 1