Bug Replay not Saving

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bruno Ornelas, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Bruno Ornelas

Bruno Ornelas Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I haven't had this problem before but I think it has now happened for 2 days in a row.

Last night I had a good race and wanted to keep the replay, when I had a look at the replays, the replay for that race wasn't saved. All of yesterday's other sessions/races were saved but not that one. I'm not sure but I think that on the previous day the same thing happened with a session, when I went to delete the replays I thought there was one missing, but since I didn't want to save any of them it wasn't a problem...

Anti-virus was turned off so it didn't interfere, I always turn it off to prevent temp replay saving freezes I previously had.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, have you finished the race completly - so incl. the Resultlist and so on? I wonder that some replays are saved and some not. So as the replays are only being saved when the race is finished, it could be a problem when you exit the race a bit to early.

To be hones I'm not sure if that replay-saving-logic is still active...

3. Bruno Ornelas

Bruno Ornelas Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Nope, I didn't leave early... I think I saw the podium cars in the end too although I can't guarantee it.

4. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, after the last update the replays are not working smooth anymore, and the rev.leds are also working in replay!
    it's an G27.Is this an bug?

5. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    What kind of race was it? MP? Championship? Regular SP?

6. Bruno Ornelas

Bruno Ornelas Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Multiplayer Race