Question Reverse Grid (answer in first post)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Alistair McKinley, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Can someone please explain to me (and maybe others) how exactly the "reverse grid" function works?
    I struggle to understand how "r2 grid: reversed Q1" (auf deutsch: R2-Gitter: umgekehrtes Q1) functions. I just did a two session WTCC race at Paul Ricard with one qualifying and the above mentioned option. I finished the qualifying first, had the pole in the first race (so far so good), but started 8th in the second race. I thought, in WTCC the first ten positions would be reversed.
    In a second trial (same options enabled) I qualified third, started on P3 in race one, but started on P6 in race two.
    Consequently, it seems that the frist eight positions are being reversed.
    So, is there the possibility to choose the range of the reverse grid like "full" or "first ten positions"?

Please feel free to delete this thread in case an answer has already been given to that question. I just couldn't find an official statement on that matter.

Okay, sorry I found the solution/answer in another thread:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, at the moment, it seems that only the first 8 positions are being reversed.

The rules are still being worked on, and should be updated again in a future patch. So hopefully this will improve and more options become available. Thanks for sharing your testing and results. :)