English REVS Simracing UK - By Vilayer.com

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by SimREVS, Jun 23, 2015.

1. SimREVS

SimREVS Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    REVS Simracing UK - Powered by Vilayer.com

REVS Simracing is an Online League & Gaming Community based in the UK.

We are currently recruiting drivers, if you are interested please feel free to join us at REVS Simracing UK

Our servers are up 24/7 for official testing, League Racing & Club Events

Server / Lobby Name = REVS Simracing UK - By Vilayer.com

We are currently updating our website and our "Raceroom Racing Experience" section can be found HERE
    We are preparing to run a WTCC Series using the WTCC 2014 Pack on Monday Nights if anyone is interested.

We also have an ADAC Server open for anyone wishing to join.

We also run Assetto Corsa, rFactor2 & Project Cars. As a member of REVS you can also request to run your own Series for Free.

Revs offers a Driving School for New Comers to Simracing.

Everything at REVS is provided free of charge and all members are premium members.

Why not join our community, it's open to all.

Any Question - feel free to contact me

Steve Jones

• Like Like x 4
  2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Nice site @SimREVS, I wonder, would you consider opening this championship up as an inter-forum championship?
    I would be interested in taking part but my loyalty is with Ronin-GT.net. unfortunately there are only 2-3 of us who play R3E regularly though.
    I've stopped short of signing up on your site, between RoninGT and this place, I would struggle to find the time to post on your forum too.

3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I will give your site a look. I'm in the UK and looking to get involved in some organised racing.

4. SimREVS

SimREVS Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    @ Ronin - Thanks, glad you like our website.

We do so much at REVS with all kinds of sims, we also allow anyone who wishes to run a series can do so through us, we can provide access to server and also access on the website. If you fancy running a series with us just let me know.

As regards our series on Monday nights using the WTCC Pack, we are lacking in drivers which is such a shame, RRE is so much improved and the racing is excellent, a few more drivers would make the series so much more fun.

5. SimREVS

SimREVS Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Monday nights at REVS is free so we are thinking of organising another series with RRE, if you are interested in joining us please let us know and perhaps mention a series you would like us to hold.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    If you ever do any weekend events I could probably join up. I'm in Murica so I'd guess your weekday races are happening while I'm still shackled to my work desk. I'd suggest doing a series with the newly updated GTR3 or Procar classes since they apparently have much improved physics/feeling. I know that's what I'm going to be most interested in for the foreseeable future, plus the new DTM and ADAC (when they come out) as they will have the updated physics as well.

7. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I would also be up for any r3e league's. it's really coming of age and I really want to get into it.:)

8. SimREVS

SimREVS Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    We are looking at doing DTM 2015 on Monday nights, still getting things organised and it will all depend on interest.

I would like to organise some weekend racing but i simply havent the time - however if anyone would like to organise a series then we can help and provide server to race on. Just let me know if you are intereted.

9. SimREVS

SimREVS Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    We are in the process of testing our server and we have an open race on Monday Night - 25/04/16

Here are the details if anyone wished to join us:

RRE - Club Event - Hockenheim - DTM 1992 - 25/04/16

Server information

Server/lobby Name = REVS Simracing UK #2 - Powered By ViLayer.com
    Password = Open Server / No Password

Server Opens At 6.30pm
    Practice - 120 Minutes
    Qualifying - 30 Minutes
    Race - 15 laps

Race starts at 9.00pm

Standing Start Only
    Difficulty - Get Real
    Fuel Usage - Normal
    Tire Wear - Normal
    Visual Damage - Realistic
    Mechanical Damage - On
    Flag Rules - All
    Cut Rules - Slowdown

• Like Like x 1
  10. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    I haven't sign up yet but I like what I'm hearing. I would also be interested in a R3E league! I'm in the eastern standard time zone. If these times were in my time zone I'd be in!

11. EdwardC

EdwardC New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Steve, the link to the RRE section returns a 404 error :)

12. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I'd would like to join you for some RRE action! :) Just sign in to your site, or..? And are there any costs involved?
    Grtz, Jeremy