Problem Rolling starts on dedicated servers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by mr_belowski, Jun 3, 2015.

1. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Anyone had any success with rolling starts? Of the 3 rolling start races I've tried tonight, each one has gone very weird at the start. The cars are all sat on the grid (presumably for the 1 minute wait). Then we're all rolling towards that start line as expected, but after that all the other cars disappear, there's a skidding noise, my wheel pulls hard to the right, the car weaves (under its own control), then a black screen and lots of confused players.

The 2 standing starts tonight have worked perfectly (and the DTM 92s at Zandvoort just now was utterly thrilling :))

Anyone else seeing the same? Anyone had a successful rolling race start?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Yep, me and 5 other guys tested our league server yesterday and it was really strange. We stood with the ADAC GT MASTERS 2014 Cars at Red Bull Ring. First confusing thing was that in the Player list at the Top only one name stand from Position 1 to 6. Then 2 seconds the cars were rolling and then u heard a noise over the headset and our wheels were hardly forced to the left side.

Lucky that i dont have a Leo Bodnar wheel . I Think with that my hands were be broken XD

3. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    yes we had a server of about 18 this morning and their was ghosting and i couldn't change to third fot about 5 seconds after the start