RRE Nordschleife is *that* good

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoctorFrazierCrane, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I find differences in cars, not in the tracks. I can do pretty much the same times with the Z4 in R3E, AC and iR.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Can you please stop talking about iRacing, I purchased a 2 year package in a sale over a year ago and have managed less than 2 hours in that time and the constant mention just reminds me of what a dick I am at times, think how much more RRE content I could have bought for the 70 odd squid I squandered, none actually as I own the lot but that's not the point, could have topped up my VRP, well I could if It didn't already have a couple grand sat waiting in anticipation but you know what I mean, I'm a DICK!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. DoctorFrazierCrane

DoctorFrazierCrane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Out of interest why have you managed less than 2 hours?

4. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Just not gelling with it, have found it monumentally frustrating, took about 20 times to get round the first tight bend without spinning then when I did manage to do a couple laps I think I just couldn't be arsed to learn to drive, setup then spend more time in yet another Sim, I am medically limited to track time and having been with RR & AC from the start I think it is more a case of spreading my limited driving to thinly, I'm sure iRacing is a very competent Sim I just don't have the time to get to know it the way I would like. To tell you the truth I've not been on AC for a few weeks, not even got the last 2 packs. RR and a bit of Dirt Rally seem to holding my attention lately (which is no mean feat) not to mention the fact I consume so much Morphine that trying to remember names, tracks and the like is impossible, so I'm keeping things as simple as possible, it also has to be said this is by far the superior Forum, with the most approachable Devs and all round more mature ( with the odd exception, won't mention names, Christian) and interesting debate, kinda dig the evolutionary direction S3 are taking and of course the Sim itself is a bit of bloody alright.
    No slight on any other Sim or Developer the more the merrier, competition drives development, be honest, we all have a favourite child! :D

• Like Like x 4
  5. DoctorFrazierCrane

DoctorFrazierCrane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Good reply! It's RRE and iRacing for me at the moment....strange I never got on with Dirt Rally - I've had the same experience I think as you although with a different sim :)

I do hope your health's manageable and that you will have plenty of sim time :)

6. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I just like all tracks, to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Cheers Doc, can give me the once over if you'er ever in town, my Doctor's a piece of s**t with overly fat fingers :eek: