Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Zeraxx, Aug 21, 2019.
What do you mean?
The drop down list is meant to be as a last resort option, the cars shown are "Templates" and will be different from sim to sim, we got our data from SMS for the cars in the drop down. It's always better to enter your own car params rather then use a template because it will most likely be different based on what sim your using.
Ok, I got it.
Im new here and considered that the drop down list was title-dependent.
Anyway, the gearing (of WTCR19 Volks) dont match the one at setup page, and this is a front wheel drive car, not a rear one.
Im also not sure but maybe we have to correct ride height in parameters folder as recommended for AC?
This reply was directed @jacominus10 but I didnt found any "edit" button to correct it. My bad, sorry.
I just got a mail that says the following.
Thank you for your purchase, I wanted to apply your license to your account, but you did not leave your RST username, please create an account and reply with your username please. I can then apply for your Raceroom license.
I have filled in all fields in the program under RST Account Information. Or where do I have to register.
Sorry for my bad English
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Hey bud, no worries about the English I just wasn't sure. It looks like I reached out to you to get your RST account information to apply your license. Because the purchase was made outside of the app, the license has to be applied manually and you didn't leave your username for me to apply the license too. If you make a purchase inside the app. the app applies the license to your account automatically.
That being said now that I have your username. I have applied the RaceRoom license to your account. Next time you log in, you should see the "RaceRoom" option in the drop down menu.
Aaah gotcha, my bad hahah, Just making sure it wasn't something I needed to check.
This link goes to ACC, and when i find the Raceroom info and click on it, it also goes to ACC.
I'm looking at this with my mobile, could that be the problem?
Thanks to you
Not sure bud, I do not have the same problem. Maybe trying on a computer rather than your phone?
When i click on raceroom i see info about ACC
But when i do add to chart i see an order wich is for raceroom.
I'm now on holiday, but when i'm at home i order one with PayPal
Or can i order now one and install it after two weeks?
The manual has been updated for V1.0.19 to reflect the changes made with the last software updates.
The following changes have been mate:
1) Split up the Car Parameters chapter on a per game basis and added missing info about ride height/suspension travel setup and IR estimation
2) Added chapter for Total Wheel Loads in "Handling"
3) Added chapters for Understeer Angle 2 and Fuel in "Run"
4) Added Strategy chapter
You can download it via the "Help" button in the app or from the following link:
How can I determine which version is installed?
There should be an update for ij on 07.09.2019, which I don't have yet
It should auto update, that being said I'm just now releasing version 1.0.20. If you need too try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.20
- Revamped the way Car Params work, you now edit the car params before running a lap by clicking File>Next Session Car Params. Be on the lookout for a manual update, if you have any questions please let us know via discord.
- Added the "Preference" option you can now enable/disable the lap sound, as well as change its volume.
- Changed the default load .lap directory for iRacing from RST Software/iRacing to iRacing default telem folder, additionally for iRacing the default option is .ibt and not .lap.
- Added the ability to delete laps from a session.
- Improvements to R3E lap logic.
Thank you. I'll take care of it.
PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.22
- Fixed the issue with the Car Params not saving correctly.
- Fixed the issue where laps would not show after being recorded even though you could hear the lap beep.
- Fixed the issue where the application would sometimes crash if no laps were selected.
- Added Engine Power Charts for RaceRoom.
- Added Power Band guidelines to the engine power, and gear charts which will allow you to see if your in the power band of your car and make adjustments.
- Added Chart guidelines to the damper histograms that indicate where the damper transition speed is.
- Changed the graph styling to be cohesive amongst all the graphs.
- Styled the Lap Data Table for each graph to be easier to read.
- Restructured Driver Tab and added Steered Angle and Brake Input charts
- Fixed Fuel Run chart for PCARS 2
- Fixed Roll Modes FFT analysis
- Improved visual appearance of the Traction Circle for easier analysis
- Fixed cursor offset on minimap
- Added autoscaling to various graphs
- Additional minor UI fixes
Hey guys just wanted to give everyone an update in case you were wondering where we have been. Our last update was a month ago and we at RST strive to have a release every 2 weeks, that being said we are currently working on quite a few updates. One of them being a major overhaul to our track map systems. You will now be able to overlay 10 channels on the track map including time slip. Not only will you be able to overlay these new data channels you will also be able to compare two laps with a side by side track map which will give you a quick glance where the car is exhibiting certain behavior or where you can improve as a driver.
Additionally, the real world race season is starting back up so my time is becoming more and more limited with that being said we have 2 other developers working round the clock working on future updates. Also, I would like to mention this is what sets RST apart from any other sim racing telemetry software on the market. RST is developed by real life engineers bringing you real world data analysis to sim racing. Don't spend $30 on the other software solutions on the market that only show raw channels, use RST which takes care of the math channels for you, and with our excellent documentation and 24/7 support we promise you will learn more about car dynamics than you ever thought you would need to.
Hey guys starting another video series. These videos are going to be unedited and are meant to show how I use the tool and things I'm looking at when setting up a car.
PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.23
- Corrected PC2 Lap Logic, if doing a practice session and going back to the pits (without restarting the game session), it will set a new RST session instead of continuing the last session.
- Revamped the Track Map, you can now compare different laps on the track map, just check a "baseline" lap and select the lap you would like to compare.
- Track Map data now includes, Track States, Lat G, Speed, Brake/Throttle, Bumpiness, Differential Locking/Unlocking.
- The Strategy tool will now only analyze strategies you have entered data for, for example if you don’t want to analyze a two stop but you do want to analyze a one stop and a three stop, just don't enter any of the parameters in the interface for the two stop. The strategies that data is entered for will populate.
- Fixed issue where PC2 Car Params would sometimes resort to previous values.
- Changed the Icon on the "Load Car Params" to be the same icon as used elsewhere in the application.
Separate names with a comma.