RUF CT12R GTR3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rac0R84, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Rac0R84

Rac0R84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I have entered the GTR3 Challange at Zandvoort. And at the car choose section i see a ruf GTR3 to buy but if i klick there , than stands nothing to buy.

And at the store i cant find the car.

greats

2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    The Ruf is not for sale anymore since the Porsche GT3 came into the GTR3 class. People who bought the Ruf before can still drive it.

3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    That car is no longer available to buy since the Porsche joined the game.
    Ninja'd

4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I love the old ruf, prefer the sound over the new 911

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. RavingLunatic01

RavingLunatic01 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have been hammering this little car on Bathurst and love it. It will show up in the leaderboard times but if you race with it something upsets the apple cart. Even if you come 1st it can show up at any final position in the race results and does not seem to register or acknowledge you have even used the car on the track in your online profile stats. No big deal but no glory.

6. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Not sure anything gets updated on your profile page, WTCC 2015 is apparently my most used car o_O really?

7. RavingLunatic01

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    GooseCreature. I just tested it and my Profile fave cars and tracks would be correct as far as usage. I loaded the GT2 911 that had never been on Bathurst run the qualifying and went back and it showed the details, laps top speed etc so it appears to be updating. I think it is because they updated to the other GT3 911 the old RUF is not in the system. I will still use it because nothing beats the RUF after turn 4 each lap and on thru the dipper wondering will I make it or write my name in cursive.

8. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well aren't you the lucky one, apart from time in Sim etc, nowt has changed for years on mine!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. RavingLunatic01

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    By the look of it indeed I am. I have the Porsche GT3(Update) the Mercedes 2004 and the VW Golf GTi which the last two have not been available long. They replaced the Zak Ford and 190E recently. I can't comment on the stats functionality on the quick view page because I am a crap driver and haven't won enough races to give it something to register.

10. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    As far as I found out the calculation of the most favored car based on the number of clean laps with this car.

As far as I know there is still a way to get this car, but only in the Nürburgring Legends via Steam.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  11. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I can't say, it is only my idea how they calculate it, because for me it matches with lap counter in the details statistics. But it can also be that there is some combination of laps, clean laps, and time or something like this? Only a developer can say 100%,

So I found out if I drive with a car on a short track, many laps, like I did with the FRjr and FR3 in the past, also with the NSU TTS, it is very hard to get another car on longer tracks into the Top3.

So if you want to get a car into the Top3, do many 60min races on for example Norisring, because it's a short course and it's nearly impossible to drive invalid laps. ;)

I edited my post above, so because I don't know 100%.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018