Bug Run in 'DTM2013 mode' like a ghost

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mauricio JP Salles, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Mauricio JP Salles

Mauricio JP Salles Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I'm ghost. Yes I died and nobody told me.
    At least that's what happens, for a long time, with the game I purchased, in mode ‘2013 DTM’, at the only track Hockenheimring Grand Prix , my favorite.
    I fought a lot and improved my lap time, I see it on the screen inside my car, but, in the same place and instant, when I go to leaderboard and I look my lap time what happens! Answer, I do not exist in the ‘2013 DTM’, so, therefore, my time, like my name, does not appear.
    It is wise to check my time in the game that I'm running, as well as just happens in every other track and modalities.
    Attention: I guarantee, not have filters, and I run and searched through all the options.
    Also, I made a new dowload the game and installed a new HD and a new operating system W8.1. The problem is not mine.

The bizarre fact: Sadly I stop the run, frustrated, and left wandering trying to find me somewhere.
    After a while I found who stole my name and my time.
    Was it - the 'RaceRoom Experience' mode.
    All I did in 'DTM 2013', with the game I purchased, go to ‘Raceroom mode’.
    Why? I can only find it a bug.
    My lap time at 'RaceRoom mode' can delete.

I think the most of this simulator, its details and options lead me to know and experience an old desire. That's why this little detail so important to me.
    I apologize for my insistence.
    Please help me.

2. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I wish I could help you.

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I tried to reproduce this error but I couldn't, my time went straight to the DTM 2013 Experience board. So there is no general error with those boards, but somethings obviously not working the way it should with your account.

That being said, don't start several threads for this one issue please. The devs will look into it once they are back and if they can (which I'm sure of) they will fix it.
    But it might take a while, it's vacation season and there's no one around.

Hang in there.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. Mauricio JP Salles

Mauricio JP Salles Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hi Christian Göpfert
    I sorry. I recognize that my question recurs. I had no knowledge of the team's vacations.
    Believe me, all the feedback got previously indicated that it was my fault or something I could try.
    I tried everything and I know very well each option.
    You were the first person who realized that something really wrong.
    I'll wait of course and always running. Tks & bibi