Problem Same time in Leaderboard

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Mauricio JP Salles, 18. Dezember 2016.

1. Mauricio JP Salles

Mauricio JP Salles Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Modality: DTM 2016 / Track: Red Bull / option: Leaderboard
    With BMW I made my time. As I did not progress I started the leaderboard with an AUDI.
    Attention: I am absolutely sure that I have never ridden an Audi in this track and in this modality. I got the DTM 2016 very soon.
    With Audi it happened that on the 1st lap, immediately the time registered at the top of the screen was the time I made with BMW, and every time I passed the finish line a yellow warning appeared saying: "Recording lap time . "
    So I started with Mercedes and on the first lap there was no recorded time, as it should have been.
    So I believe there is a problem on this issue.
    Anyway, I continued and what I could observe was the following: There is an automatic lock on the AI setting my lap time.
    It is symptomatic, every time it improves at any point on the track, something sudden and unexpected happens automatically until the end of the lap. The effect is bizarre because it goes beyond normal and well-known behavior.
    I have tested all kinds of configurations, both the car and the steering wheel, and no matter how different they are, my time is always limited in my time and according to AI's will.
    Different configurations are expected to promote different lap times, but this does not occur in this case.
    I think the problem is not the one behind the wheel.
    Is it possible to evaluate my information? Grateful.

2. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I can't say I completely understand what you are saying, but there are definitely issues with the leaderboards for me also. I will beat my laptime, it will say "saving replay" or something like that, and that's it, time is not going into the leaderboard.

I will know when it's going to go wrong as it will not show me the positions in the leaderboard at the top of the screen at the start of hotlapping. Apart from restarting the game, I have not found a way to cure it.