Problem Seat is blocking parts of the side monitors

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lølwut, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Well, looks like i have a little Problem with the AMG GT3, some parts of the Seat are showing up on the screens and blocking my view sideways. I could move forward with the cam but then i cant see the Display anymore wich is a kind of important thing to see while racing :p
    Havent tested it with the other new cars yet tho. Old cars never had that Problem so far.

Screenshot ->
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1216887121

ok i tested it with the other cars and only the AMG has it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I think if you turn off wheel and driver the seat will disappear.

3. SaschaG

SaschaG Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Probably you are sitting too far in the back of the car. I drive the AMG GT3 too and had this problem when driver position is a way to much to the rear.

4. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Doesnt work i tried that.

That i know but i cant move more forward because i like to see the Dashboard. :/ as i said this is the first time i encounter something like this. other cars dont have that.

5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I recall this being reported internally, but not sure if anything came of it.

In the mean time, you could try moving your camera/seat position forward until the head rest is out of view, and then increasing your FoV 1 click to give you that wider viewing angle so you can still see the dashboard.