Sector 3 Rally

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by catr, Jul 16, 2018.

1. catr

catr Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Could we ever see Sector 3 do a rally sim on the same purchasing model as R3E? It could be named SS3.

I love R3E and racing with others, but when reverting to a rally game I'm just buzzing at how much fun it is to drive rally cars. Imagine a rally sim with R3E sounds, great level of detail on stages and huge content.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Arcson

Arcson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Imagine a tiny dev studio - having just a couple of workers doing their best to serve new content to Raceroom - made to produce another sim at the same time.

I'm definitely against the idea. I'd rather like them to focus on Raceroom and its aspects which are already waiting way too long to be fixed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  3. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Don't fragmentize limited ressources, stay focussed on your core competence.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Guess every Simracer and Rallyfan (like me) would wish for a kinda "Dirt Rally massively enhanced" (by S3) but guess the only thing the guys could do under given circumstances (and more like a spare time fun project if the time is right) , is to give us another one or two additional Hillclimb Stages (preferably based on real ones)....