Series' rules for RaceRoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly, May 1, 2016.

1. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Heya,

It's a small pity that the ADAC GT rules are not available for users that have the ADAC GT 2015 pack and want to race with that series rules (which incidently are quite a lot like the Blancpain Sprint Series rules). Similarly, I miss the WTCC dual race/swapped grids formats and the 60KM per race rule, as well as being able to drive with DTM rules on tracks that are not part of the DTM series. Can per-class series rules be added to the stock RaceRoom Experience?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    In the current iteration of R3E the rule sets can be openly used in multiplayer dedicated servers, but for single player you have to use the experiences. Since ADAC 2015 doesn't have an experience I can understand the confusion and wish to have that rule set available for those cars in single player. Currently there is no way to do this without the experience, in single player anyway, but I would guess at some point in the future there will be some way to utilize the rule sets outside the experiences as R3E seems to be moving away from those. But unfortunately there is no easy way to do it for now :(

3. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    This makes me sad, the ability to do a single-player ADAC championship with ADAC rules and AI pit stops etc. was one of the things that got me interested in R3E in the first place. Abandoning the Experiences before providing an alternative for single-player would seem a backward step.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1