Bug Shadow-Bug

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by maxx2504, Feb 23, 2017.

1. maxx2504

maxx2504 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hi !

I have a strange problem since some patches. I can't say from when because i played R3E not so much in the past. The problem itself is with the car shadow. Maybe the pics can explain what i mean. The only thing i can say is its loosing the shadow when i move the external camera. Sorry im not good in explaining in english ;)

And no discussion what camera i use for driving, its a bug and i dont like it ;)

Systemspecs in my signature. nVidia-Driver: 378.66

So here are the pics:
    RRRE 2017-02-22 18-46-39.jpg RRRE 2017-02-22 18-46-59.jpg

2. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate,

Could you check a few things:
    • Does this happen with more than one car in game?
    • On more than one track?
    • During different times of day?
    If it persists I can note this in the bug tracker for the devs to look at. But I can't replicate it for myself so it could be a problem on your end too.

3. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Can you also post your in-game graphics settings? A screenshot is good enough. Also good to know if you use some kind of injector/inspector/3rd party software (nVidia Inspector, RivaTuner, MSI Afterburner and so on).

I tried to replicate this problem by using different shadow and graphics settings but couldn't see any problems so my bet is that something on your end is the problem in this case.

I personally have a nvidia video card and use nvidia inspector for some fine tuning.

Here are my Control Panel 3d settings:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my nVidia Profiler settings:

[​IMG]

You can use higher settings than me since I have a GTX560 but this is a good start and makes the game perform and look good.

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Could you also tell us whether or not you run with motion blur on and on which settings. Thanks.

5. maxx2504

maxx2504 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hi !

Well...its a little bit stupid that i post that bug. Its because of Reshade 3.0. I test it without Reshade and i don't have this problem.

But ill stay with reshade tho because the game has too much contrast :(

• Informative Informative x 1