Show some love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldFart, Mar 14, 2020.

1. OldFart

OldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Click bait title I know, Thought I would try and get some interest in a new sever ( Marcia's Room) put up by Marcia Regina, very clean and safe driver and just keeps trying until she improves, Has been on my servers many times I and many others are always happy to see her. Just say OldFart sent you :):) Perhaps add too this if you can recommend other servers. I will just add hers is geared too the newer drivers... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I will definitely look into it. I've been around for a long time, but don't race much. And never online. This is because I'm very slow. My best time at Nurburgring Fast Chicane is only 1.58.7 (M6 GT3)
    My job has recently changed, so now I can drive more and improve. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully others post here with starter rooms.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  3. OldFart

OldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your reply, I wasn't going to self promote however please look for my servers just look for my avatar, they are not up 24 7 and during the free period a bit less than normal, but all are welcome, clearly I can't be on all at once but I do ban alot of nuance people to try and keep it fun and has seemed work for the most part, I and i would think most would agree please try online it dose help with your skill level and don't get disheartened if you appear slow pace will come, I am definitely not fast, don't retire from race's you will be surprised how high you can finish

• Like Like x 1
  4. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I use to race with some fellas here, and over at Race Department. Raced online in Project Cars a lot. I mean, a lot. But I've been away for three years. Just getting back into it. But yeah, definitely slow ATM. Thanks for the reply. Oh around what time do you folks race? And what classes?

• Like Like x 1
  5. OldFart

OldFart Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I try to put 3 or 4 servers up from mid afternoon through to midnight give or take, I am defiantly only on for part of that, if the servers are empty join one you fancy once there is activity its surprising how many join, one thing to note with all servers, there is a known bug that clears server settings that causes any you may have as a favourite not to show up so as such once we have replaced them, a real pain to say the least, I will keep the server names the same format OldFart Racing and my avatar makes for finding much easier, As I have said before all are welcome, If you see a real idiot make a note of their name and PM me, I dont want a public list on here, I will watch for them and see if I see the same,
    I am in the UK so times are GMT

Thank you for showing interest the more the merrier

Colin

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020