Silencio.......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozcanuck55, Dec 16, 2021.

1. anikin199

anikin199 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Screenshot

Attached Files:

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    It's a bug on the site. Don't worry, your stats are still recorded as normal, they just aren't shown most of the time (but sometimes they are).

3. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    No official information about the last update from the devs here? It’s a shame in my eyes. Users are posting changelogs here.
    Tried to find some information about some trouble with the update on their discord and gave up after a few minutes. What a kiddos mess there. As someone said here above, many childish jokes and hundreds of unnecessary texts which no one helps. It’s just wrong IMHO to switch completely to discord.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    It´s just as well we have Steam - that might be the first time anyone has said that, but at least there is some order and rigour regarding info on the game news page there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hendrick

Hendrick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    A few things to note:
    - After half a year of silence all we get is a maintenance update
    - No new features
    - New content will be wtrc and gtr3 once again
    - Reveal content before releasing update.
    - Make use of your news and announcement section please
    - If this is the big update then I'm so disappointed
    - Love the sim but this could be the beginning of the end....:disappointed:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Weren't they silent only since september?

I don't think so, but that's only because I read Discord. Beta testers say they have some exciting stuff in the making.

This recent update is not THE december update everyone expected. I don't know why they rolled it out (probably has something to do with DTM eSports shootout). There's more stuff to come.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Silent since June FFB update. Hopefully there is more in the works :)

8. Pierre Hox

Pierre Hox New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    No new "regular" competitions, no announcement for the new McLaren 720s, you have to find by yourself that it is in the sim, the portal takes ages to load, the players stats are gone...
    Why ?
    Silencio.... :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    I see both sides. The 720 is not in shop so why announce it and have more disappointed people as with Assen? There was no new content in the last patch and they don´t normally preview or tease patches unless there is a novelty. Alex has done his piece on the GTO physics.

On the other hand, it is hard to find a more anti-commercial game in terms of slow portal, unattractive/complicated buying process, less and less sales, patches that have the game down for hours and little to no interaction in terms of roadmaps and things to look forward to.Reiza always miss their deadlines but at least they provide fairly regular info on what they are doing.

Hopefully the missing content will be added soon and that will close off the game for 2021.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Well, even if you can't buy the 720 right now they could still announce this new competition and a new car to drive in it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    The Esports guys did - on Instagram whereas on here nothing; no patchnotes, no DTM comp, not even the announcement of the winners of the last leaderboards, which finished on Wednesday.

I agree with you that the forum is the most appropriate place to look for these types of fixed announcements - you don´t need an account or invite and there is a decent structure compared to Discord, which is like one of those moving tickers they put on CCN with stock prices.

BTW from Steam:

It seems we broke a couple things in our saturday update.
    We will be rolling out fixes over the next 2 days.

Here is the first one!

Update details:
    Download size = 55 MB
    Client version = 0.9.3.082
    Client BuildID = 7915029

Changelog:
    • Fixed a game crash when joining a multiplayer session as a spectator

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  12. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    And another one:

Update details:
    Download size = 55 MB
    Client version = 0.9.3.083
    Client BuildID = 7919305

Changelog:
    • Fixed the issue loading old replay and ghost files

13. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Announcement and launch of new content are two different things. There is nothing wrong showing us a screenshot or reveal trailer for new content before its on store, competitions and game files.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Right but then you should launch it soon afterwards. Assen has shown that method to fail too. I prefer less hype and more results.

15. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Since that update i can't use webhud anymore.Nürburg 24 hours Ai isn't fixed ,big mess in T1+T2.Time multipler sucks the last drop of performance.
    I tried every possible solution on my side to get stable 60 fps.Reduced opponents to 24 cars.Reduced GFX till i get eye cancer..
    I can leave otterhud behind,but even then it still sucks.Same PC for 3 years and it is getting worse instead better.Before the update all was fine on the max settings.Should i buy a new CPU+MB+Ram for and old 1-core game?Anyone with a solution to run THAT sim stable 60 fps?

16. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    It helped me to turn off the mirror(real mirrors).

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Very true. Looks like they teased us with Assen only to delay it because they wanted to package it with the DTM 2021 release.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Flintenwilly

Flintenwilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    In the time of the silence my preferred sim is now AMS 2, stockcars are just amazing. I wasn't even looking forward to the December update, bc i didn't know anything what is coming (assen maybe) and honestly I already forgot r3e and didn't care.
    Will I buy my yearly VRPs in January as always - I doubt it this time, sadly. Maybe when enough progress is made.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  19. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Since summer RR doesn't work anymore. I made two or three attempts to fix without success. You know? I didn't mind.
    Why? Other alternatives, cooled off love since Porsche DLC with one livery for a year and some other things, abandoned forum with a lack of interest by devs, ... maybe I'm too sensitive, but why should I be vexed everytime I start the game.
    Hope it's getting better again.
    CU
    Stefan

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  20. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    And there are two things I forgot to mention.
    1. I've no interest in buying a WTCR, ADAC GTM, new DTM or any TC/GT3 series a third or fourth time just for the reason I own all liveries, if I have to set the championship rules by myself and the series is missing the most requested cars, licensing or not. These early experiences as a whole in one package had cought me and made R3E unique.
    2. I've no more interest in buying one car of i.e. GTE, Group2, DTM 1995, 2003, 2005, knowing it will be a singleton for years. What is Ford Mustang Mach-E for?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021