Simracing in 2016 congratulations RRE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muzikant, Apr 10, 2016.

1. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    My opinion about the next gen simracing: I play Assetto Corsa, Game stockcar Extreme and Race Room experience and rFactor 2, and Project cars but this one not realy a sim
    But the most fun I have with Raceroom experience for me is that the game which continues to develop

I am a offline racer

-Assertto Corsa: good graphics, beautiful cars but a fucking feel conected when you drive.. where are the days from gtr2 ;-) No offline championships, no real race drivers
    and to heavy for your system for a lot of people like me, And my system is mid range with a GTX770 nvidea

-Project cars: Have a lot of good tracks all tracks that you want in a racing game..graphics special in cars are oke and also you can make weather files, grahics on ultra no problem for my system but is not a sim the ffb and physics is horrible.. no real racing drivers in game

-Rfactor 2: maybe the best feel and the best physics that`s for sure. and there is rain if you like driving in the rain But there is not a serious mod with the same graphics like the basic isi material in game, Blaincpain series is a good mod (converted) but cockpit inside ugly the most mods and tracks for rfactor 2 you can find is a joke,
    and isi have not so much cars and race series in game making it a success they work to slow It is a pity. I was a real rfactor fan from the the beginning but now is a dead end that`s my opinion.

-Game stockar Extreme: everything is okay what these Brazilian guys doing !!!
    Good ffb and feel with the car conected when you drive and good quality graphics from the old rfactor engine and ceap for your money what you get. for me no 2 after raceroom experience

-Raceroom experience: from the first day no regrets :)

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Orisa

Orisa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    You write exactly what I think. 100% agree.

• Like Like x 2