English Simstars Race Club

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Geist, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Geist

Geist New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are looking for new people to join our race club, we will be starting a GT3 championship as soon as we have enough people to get decent races going. Whether you are new to the game and want a fun community to race with or a seasoned veteran we would love to have you racing beside us. Our group can be found on the steam community under Simstars Race Club. I can't put a url in here apparently but after typing in the Steam community url and groups type in simstars and you can go directly to our group page. Hope to see a lot of you in there.

Bobby

2. w4nn13

w4nn13 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Yes count me in, I am new and looking for a a club to race in, I looked on steam for group but could not find it yet, not sure if we added each other before but my username is: w4nn13 on steam

3. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
  4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hey mate,

Interested, but can't find your steam group, and your Facebook isn't English unfortunately.

5. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    its not a group. its my vr race team. I did see simstar race club and the name is simulare . I am intressted to join if it is possible 2. Mvh Magnus Stjerneby

6. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Th
    Thanks for the link mate, found and joined.

• Like Like x 1