Single player championship presets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leper Messiah, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking for championship "presets"....can't find any. Bit surprised that they weren't created to replace the lost "experiences".

It's a bit of a faff to load up wikipedia or the DTM/ADAC websites etc and get all the rules and tracks details, can the single player championship files be shared so I can down load them already setup with the right cars+tracks+rules? (which is basically what we had with the "experiences")

2. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Good idea!

3. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    so that means there's no presets anywhere....darn it.

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The presets already set the correct rules, you only need to add the tracks to the championship. I don't think it's possible to share championship saves.

5. dante3003

dante3003 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Just had a similar question yesterday as I got very confused as a new entry to the game. Also the save method is very dodgy.
    The way it's handled in AC is way better and actually more logical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Strange my presets don't, unless DTM 13 has 5 min practise and quali sessions which I highly doubt!!

I mean come on, how much time would it have taken S3 to just put the "experiences" in as single player custom championship presets?? To be honest the complete seasons were one of the highlights of the game for me, many people complain the Pcars, AC and RF2 are a mishmash of cars and tracks. The experiences gave us (within licensing limits regarding ADAC) complete series to dive into. Now it's all gone....

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You probably already changed the settings within the preset. Those changes are saved.

You can still do everything you used to be able to do with the old Experiences. Only the DTM and ADAC graphics are gone.

8. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    That can't be true as I hadn't touched the presets (didn't even know they were there until the other day).

Also, I can't seem to change my car, do I have to setup a unique championship for a car change?

9. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
  10. Leper Messiah

Leper Messiah Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    It's a really good addition to have a custom championship but I feel S3 need to look at ACs and combine the best of both systems. We need the ability to edit and modify our championships.

In the meantime I'd better rename my championship s to also indicate what cars I'm using.

does anyone know where the custom championship files are stored and are they editable?

• Agree Agree x 1