Bug Skid marks on my car are drawn a few meters ahead

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by javi_crash, Mar 16, 2021.

1. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    When you lock the brakes in a car without ABS, the braking marks are drawn a few meters in front of the car. Just when the wheels are locked, you see the marks your tires have drawn on the asphalt about 20 meters in front of your car.

This happens to me with triple screen, I do not know if this problem also exists on a single screen.

2. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    It is very strange, the braking marks appear instantly in front of the car. That is, they appear on the asphalt out of nowhere.

I was convinced that they were the skid marks on my own car that were drawn several meters in front of the point where they should be displayed. I have done more tests and it is possible that they are the skid marks of the car in front of me, in this case they are drawn a few moments after the moment of braking of the car.

I think that those skid marks are not synchronized in time with the car that generates them.

3. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I've done more tests and now I understand what happens: They are the skid marks that occur during a race or some practice (they're not the skid marks that are shown in each circuit and that are always there, as can be the graffitis in Nordschleife) .

These skid marks should show progressively as you approach them, but they are not, they are drawn suddenly when you are right in front of them.