Some questions about ranked multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by II./JG77_Manu, Mar 8, 2021.

1. II./JG77_Manu

II./JG77_Manu New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,

I have been away from sim racing for quite a while, so it has been a pleasant surprise to see ranked multiplayer with official servers and and official schedule running, almost like an IRacing light, just better content.

I have some questions about how it works I couldn't find through a quick search at google, so I thought I'll just raise these questions here:

- Is it possible to see the ranked schedule from outside the game? If yes, where?

- How many rookie races do I have to do to participate in the non-rookie ones? My rep is over 77 after 3 races but I can't participate in the "over 75 rep races"

- Is there some way to report abusive behavior? Are there server recordings you can use as proof? It seems some people can't be fussed about their safety rating and they are still wrecking on purpose.

Many thanks for helpful answers!

2. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    For the schedule, you can have a look here:
    https://game.raceroom.com/multiplayer-rating/

If your rep is over 75, but you still can't participate, there is some other issue. Either you don't have the required content, or you're trying to join in quali or race. Only joining in practice phase is allowed.

You can report people by sharing the replay file with some comments to J-F, or perhaps some other admin, not sure what the best procedure for that is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. II./JG77_Manu

II./JG77_Manu New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Where do I find this replay file?

4. Collywobbles

Collywobbles Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have also recently come here from iRacing. It's a great alternative. You can see the schedule as well as your current rating/ranking
    here.

Edit: Just noticed the link was already posted. Oh well, now you have two!

5. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Main RaceRoom menu page, top righthand corner, video camera symbol.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    You find your replay files in documents/mygames/Simbin/raceroomracingexperience/replaydata. Note that the replay files located in that folder are no video files. They just contain waypoint data of all cars in that session. Only the raceroom engine can put those back together to show the replay in-game.

Oli

• Useful Useful x 1