steering wheel not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ezio, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Ezio

Ezio New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    When im tryin to bind pedal in beamng, it sayd that gaz pedal is the same than my brake pedal, i mean that the both pedal is the same function called "yaxis" (or xaxis i don t remenber) and in pannel control when i see the yaxis(or xaxis) is always on 50% activated, when i pull gaz pedal it go to 100% and when i pull the brake pedal it goes to 0%, did someone get fix for that ? Oh and other problem is that the wheel isnt found in game like fh4 do someone know how to fix that too ? I own an Dialog gran turismo GW-135VR and ik this is trsh.
    ( And sorry for my very very bad english)

2. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Ezio. Is the correct driver installed? Check the Windows controller settings to see, if there is an option to run the pedals 'separate' or 'combined'. The latter is what you have now, but you want them to act as two different axis in most cases.
    If that's not an option, I'm quite sure beamNG offers a setting, that allows for controlling throttle and brake even they're combined in one axis, though.

Oli

3. Ezio

Ezio New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes i installed driver many time reinstalled etc... and i guess beam ng offers that settings but idk were, how... its why im on the forum. The windows controller settings is really poor in information i can only see the position of the wheel and the button pressed

4. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Good news, there's an option for 'Combined Throttle &Brake' in beamNG's controller settings:

[​IMG]

Hope that helps.

Oli

Attached Files:

5. Ezio

Ezio New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Omg man thank you

• Like Like x 1