Bug Strange pause bug at Paul Ricard?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by James Cook, Jul 20, 2015.

1. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    So I pause the game - single player race against the AI (obviously), and when I resume, my car is on another part of the track and in the lead (on each occasion I have been mid/lower-pack before the pause). This has happened to me three times now.

When I resume from pause my car always reappears stationary at (*checks track map*) T13 - Courbe du Carlaban - even though I paused the game at another part of the track, usually the Mistral straight. It happened just now during a Group 5 race where I was near the back. I pause, then resume, now I'm six seconds ahead of the leader at T13, then when I cross the start/finish line my position changed to 24th and I was around 90 seconds behind the leader.

I usually run the Solution 1C-V2 layout, 24 car AI races.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

2. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    I'll just check it out now..

EDIT : Yeah happened to me too not every time but ....I'll get it reported.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  3. Tom Watt

Tom Watt Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  4. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Well it's been reported again... Can do no harm ey...I missed it first time around... Must have been away and had 3million posts to catch up on

• Like Like x 2
  5. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It's strange because I do plenty of single player racing yet I had only encountered this problem since Paul Ricard, so I wondered if it was a track related issue. It's doesn't happen every time as Mach said, so perhaps I was just lucky prior to this.

6. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I have had this for a while and on every track, but when I resume I'm back in the pits.. .
    Using the replay button as pause works.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I had this one once on Macau, but I couldn't recreate it so didn't think anything else of it at the time.