Stream for This sunday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OverTheLine, Feb 25, 2017.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    2017-02-25 1206 0003.jpg
    CFEG will be streaming live this sunday, with practice starting at 1900 Hours GMT and the race kicking off at 2045 Hours GMT. The groups combo of LMP2 + GTR3 has been on fire recently with high participation on just its Second event! and with good feedback from the community we look forward to continued growth as we take the next step towards creating an official championship.

So join us tomorrow and in the future as we give you a front seat, on what its like to race at CFEG. there will be no commentary for this race, however it is something we are looking to introduce as the group progresses in the near future.
    Group twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/chequered_flag_endurance

Also: if you want to view the race from someones cockpit, then simply go to the "meet the team" panel, and copy + paste the links to get a first hand experience from their seat!

Things are moving froward at CFEG in a good way #excitingtimesahead

P.s - since its just a twitch stream link i posted this here....as i believe its not promoting the group itself but rather inviting those who have not signed to watch, i apologise if this is not meant to be here

• Like Like x 1
  2. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    stream is now live :) practice ends at 2015 and race kicks off at 2045. see you there