Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isi [vMADS], Sep 27, 2017.

1. isi [vMADS]

isi [vMADS] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Hi I didn't know exactly where to;)

We in the league have made us think about one or the other construction and the following points would be a desirable Extension.

The point in the account detail statistic allows you to see after several filters how fast you were. This is also possible if you go to another contact. Here we would like a possibility as in picture 1 so that you can see your contacts with the corresponding filters directly in a list.

[​IMG]

Furthermore, it would be desirable to see the vehicle class in the listing as shown in picture 2.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Mike R

Mike R Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, well I know there are several community suggestions post, even I myself have participated in some saying what I think RaceRoom needs, but today I want to suggest some simple changes that would only affect visually. I know it's not the most important thing, but I think it would take a little time to implement them. In any case, it's just my opinion ...

The first thing I would change would be the circuit selection section, I would like to see somewhat larger images and to show the circuit logos, it would be more visual when it came to finding (and selling) them. RaceRoom has very good images and I do not understand why they do not use them.

circuits.jpg

Another thing that would change is the presentation and order of the off-line races. Currently when you start a race, you have to press "continue" several times until you start the race:

imola_actual.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    grid.jpg
    race.jpg
    All this could be grouped into a single screen showing the moving images of the already loaded circuit, with the logo of the circuit and the different options: Race, Session information, show drivers, grid, setups, etc. This way if you just want to run, you simply have to press on "Race" or "Start" and run!

I think that something similar to the structure you use to sell Imola would be ok, with the logo somewhat smaller and instead of showing the three small images on the right, add the buttons there: Race, Grid, List of Drivers, Setup , etc

imola_new.jpg

Another thing I do not like is that when finishing a race, the name of the winner appears almost in the middle of the screen. I wish it was located below so we could see the cars coming to the pits

winner.jpg

Finally, warnings when passing by finish line to indicate that the lap has not been valid. I seem too large and take away the immersion ... The yellow color does not seem very successful as it looks pretty little

I repeat, it's just my opinion.

Greetings and forgiveness for the English: Google

• Like Like x 1