News Summer Sale 2023

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 26, 2023.

1. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    Dive into the Raceroom Summer Sale!

[​IMG]

Fresh off the back of Raceroom’s Free Access period comes our Summer Sale blow-out, where you can pick up all Raceroom content at very special prices.

Raceroom has an incredible amount of licensed content to choose from, with almost 200 cars taken from across the history of motorsport. From cutting-edge prototypes and GTs back to legendary racers of of the ‘70s, via a veritable dictionary of touring cars, single seaters and racing classics, whatever your motorsport passion Raceroom has you covered. We pride ourselves on the quality of our physics and force feedback, and Raceroom has daily competitions and esports events to test your skills.

[​IMG]

Our close relationship with both the DTM and World Touring Cars means that in Raceroom you can build your own offline championships and aspire to become a multiple champion across consecutive seasons. We’ve got official touring car grids stretching back to 2013, and DTM racers from all generations of that prestigious series: the current GT3 spec, the fearsome silhouette era of the 2000s and souped-up saloons of the ‘90s.

[​IMG]

You’ve then got over 60 tracks to choose from, from regulars of the F1 calendar to challenging national speedbowls. The list includes absolute legends, such as the Nürburgring Nordshleife, Bathurst and Macau, and each track will take time – and patience! – to master. As with our cars, the tracks are also available in packs.

[​IMG]

Our curated packs are a fantastic way to get started in Raceroom. The Starter Pack does exactly what it says on the tin; step up to to the Pro Pack for a fuller, wider-ranging experience. And then if you just want everything, the Premium Pack is for you: it contains every single car and track currently in the game.

[​IMG]

Individual cars and tracks are all discounted by 50%, and all combined packs have 25% off. It’s the perfect time to complete your collection if you’ve already competed in Raceroom or to begin your journey if you’re looking for a whole new racing experience. Alongside sim-racing standards, you’ll discover a world of exciting, exclusive content that you may not have tried before.

[​IMG]

The Raceroom Summer Sale runs through until the end of the day of July 13th.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Bought the new BMW GT3. That's the only one I didn't own. Thanks for the discount!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon, @Georg Ortner, I've got some questions.

I have the Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2021 DTM in my garage.
    I have the Bentley Continental GT3 EVO ADAC GT Masters 2020 in my garage.
    I have the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R ADAC GT Masters 2018/2020 in my garage.
    Why do I have to pay full price for Ferrari and Bentley, thus having bought the models previously?
    Why do I have to pay the skin discounted for Callaway GTR-3 and skin not discounted for the ADAC GT Masters 2021 one?

This has been asked previously and repeatedly. But there is no answer by KW Studious.

Could you please answer here on the forum? I'd also be happy with a message, yes it is correct and there will not be any changes, though I wouldn't understand. Because you own the model, you just pay for the skin. That's how it was.
    Maybe we get an answer this times?
    Thank you.
    upload_2023-6-26_17-40-53.png
    upload_2023-6-26_17-41-46.png
    upload_2023-6-26_17-49-54.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  4. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    discount is from the sale, he wants additional discount, because he owns the car in different series
    i wonder why that ferrari has 60% discount :confused:

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    I can explain this one.

When you own a car in one class and "buy a skin" for that car in another class, you aren't actually buying the skin only, despite what the price suggests. 0.29 Euro you see is not a price of the skin only, it's a linked discount for the car, and in the case of this car it happens to be equal to a price of a skin (but not all linked discounts are equal to 0.29, some are 50%, 75%, 80%, or something else). From the store engine perspective, Callaway in ADAC and Callaway in GTR3 are different cars, they just have a linked discount, and when you pay 0.29 Euro for it, you're buying the car (on a heavy discount) plus get one livery for free. Basically just a regular car purchase, but with a discount.

Then, sale discounts don't add up to linked discounts. That's why you see different prices on Callaways.

It worked like that for at least a few years.

My guess is that Ferrari's linked discount is 60%.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
  6. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    KW Studios, since you mentioned Starter Pack in the post, will anything be done about the fact that you can't use Starter Pack's GT3 car on ranked servers and in the championship?

7. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    It is what it is for now.
    Thank you for supporting the game and helping us afford big licenses.

8. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for clearing.