T500 Settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike S, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Mike S

Mike S Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    New to the game. Can anyone provide some good T500 settings as a starting point?
    I'm all over the place trying to understand steering vs tire feedback and the lateral vs vertical forces.

2. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    You can try this and use the Force feedback multiplier in the steering set up menu.
    And map a button for the FFB meter to avoid clipping.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I used one for a week and thought it felt pretty good with the default settings. Would still be using it now if not for the fixed paddles.

4. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    How does T500 paddle configuration relate to the FFB settings, I don't understand? o_O

On topic, Peter's settings do feel quite nice! I thought I found a nice setting for myself after the FFB update, but I think I prefer Peter's more after a short test drive. Nice settings indeed :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Ok, errr, where to start, the force feedback when i used the wheel felt good at the default settings, i liked the default settings with the t500, still with me?
    I stopped using the wheel because i didnt like the fixed paddles, otherwise i would still be using the wheel with default FFB settings, hope this clears up your confusion.

6. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    I thought you had good settings for T500 which you used for a week, but ditched because of the fixed paddles. My bad :p

I think you could consider a replacement wheel with paddles. I have 599xx wheel for my T500 and it is marvelous with all the alcantara padding. Not that I had any complaints with fixed ones, I got used to them pretty quickly.

7. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    No worries, i thought the defaults felt pretty good, fixed paddles naa, sold it n got a csr elite which is soon to be replaced.