Take our money-but can not race- kick the idiots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jab67demons, Mar 24, 2019.

1. jab67demons

jab67demons New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How are decent rule respecting gamers ever going to get value for money? I say never, this site consumes, eats your money and churns out a multi-player fit for nothing. I have spent well over £100.00 on this game, and I can't even get a decent race without those moronic fools smashing and causing mayhem. Genuine sim racers need protection in these servers. Create a bash em only server, ban the idiots, but please do something to allow decent racers the chance to enjoy a race session. How can this game be fit for purpose or value for money.

2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. [RWB] FxUK

[RWB] FxUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    As above, we are one such community and often have numerous closed server races and events... but also, if you spent just a moment of time you would have seen, that a future version will allow server owners/communities to do exactly that.

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/the-march-2019-developer-notes.12862/

Session info block:
    • Added list of connected players with their user ID, with a live count of their incident points.
    • Added ability to kick a certain player out
    User management block:
    • Added management of banned users
    It's also the latest news shown in the steam library page. Multiplayer certainly isn't fit for nothing, I have had a good few months of some epic racing in MP, the netcode is usually far better than games like PC2 which has constant stutters / players dropping out etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1