That post made my day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DSky, Dec 23, 2016.

1. DSky

DSky Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    surprise surprise a thread started by MsportDan gets posted here. ( and it has something negative ).

38BlfVp.png

( LokiD is MsportDan btw ... its like herpes )

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Why the need to be so rude, idk, the guy never posts here yet some feel the need to have a dig whenever they can, who cares who he is on another forum.

Dans post is decent one, some truth in the reply also.

4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Some truth for now until the bipolar kicks in. In 1 month it will once again cry for attention.
    Sorry if you think im rude im just way past the threshold of trying to be logical with him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    You dont have to be logical with him, he`s not here posting, no-one mentioned his post but you!

6. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    The game is great. Best feeling behind the wheel for sure.

But i´m getting tired of it because of the lack of tracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    But he was here a few months ago, and was smart enough to ask for his account to be deleted so any evidence of his questionable behaviour back then has been erased.

8. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Exactly, so just let it go, no need to keep dragging the same boring i dont like the guy\the guys a tool shit up at any opportunity.
    He wasnt mentioned in any way shape or form in the initial post or the posted link yet it was needed to drag him into it here.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  9. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Well, it is the same person, and in the past years he has build a reputation of behaving rude and unreasonable across all forums he has frequented, and afaik has even been banned from some. You can go to Reiza's or Slightly Mad's or Kunos' forums and people will know the guy.
    From my personal pov I kinda agree with you tho, there are people who's only goal appears to be to annoy and provoke others and it's usually no use trying to reason with them. So as long as those people aren't making factually wrong claims or behave hostile towards others, I tend to stay away from those pointless debates.