Problem the game stopped recognizing my wheel

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von tokyodan, 12. Januar 2016.

1. tokyodan

tokyodan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I first installed this game it took me forever to get it setup to recognize my wheel ( ThrustMaster FFB GT Experience). Then when that was done it was good so I bought some cars and a track. Now a month or so later, nothing has changed but the game now will not recognize my wheel.

When I unplug and plugin the USB cable the game shows that new device is connected. Also under Controller Settings my wheel is shown as ID1 under Active Devices. But there is no Profile for it nor can I create one. And when I do Detect Controllers, it isn't found.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED on my system. I am on Windows 10 64-bit.

Assetto Corsa does not have these problems. I want my in-game purchases refunded and I want to delete this game because I CAN'T PLAY IT.

2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    This is a community support fourm... we can try help you with your problem but we can refund you anything.... sorry.

The devs can be contacted via http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/. if you want to ask but i dont see why you are entitled to a refund unless you are inside the steam refund window.