Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HomieFFM, Jan 9, 2019.
It's Laguna Seca.
Sad I think my inner Holmes has gone mad ... After the last Weeks with Bilster Berg and Dubai my mind was still searching for new evidence!
But that's the prove that Artwork from five years ago still looks great in R3E!
''24 Hour race''..... ''we are looking forward to let you experience this event''
.......I don't want to spread any crazy assumptions...
so I will go to bed now, because it's rainy and already dark outside... good night
whoopsi (Spoiler Alert)
a short update overview:
- Force Feedback updates (Static friction and pneumatic trail effects) (Release December 2019)
- Damage updates: Suspension Damage and Flatspots (Release December 2019)
- Tyre sounds update
- Physics update:
- GT3 overhaul (Release December 2019)
- DTM 92 / Touring Classics (Release TBA)
- 2 tracks are in their final development phase (Already Released: Abu Dhabi, Bilster Berg!)
2 more tracks are lined up afterwards (Not announced yet!)
- Volkswagen ID.R update (and maybe available in the shop)
- BMW M1 Group 4 (awaiting liveries)
- BMW M4 (Release December 2019)
- Multiplayer / >>Rating<< / Career features, improvements to competitions, menus (worked on)
- Dedicated Server Updates:
- server admin can read and send chat messages.
- Message Of The Day (to show server rules or website / Discord URL, etc.)
- Weight Manager
- Pre-determined starting grid
- Self-learning AI (is experimented with)
- The Big Bang (?)
There is supposedly 3 more Porsche cars one the way.
I hope so! It's starting to get boring just to race against AI/Myself
End of Summer 2019 - Development notes
(first post, point 8, there you can read everything about it)
What could he possibly mean?
718 Cayman GT4
911 RSR GTE
991 II GT3 R
The rearwing of the right car looks like GT2 RS Clubsport to me. The middle one is GT3 R 2019. Again the rearwing looks mostly like this one.
Wishful thinking will not change this...
It looks like we're getting these cars along with the new damage model.
So, what better game is there to try suspension damage than Sector3's other creation, Race07?
The second picture didn't get uploaded and yes the damage model will come in the big december update, it was just pushed back because of the E-sport stuff x) (Damage updates: Suspension Damage and Flatspots (Release December 2019)
The left one is wrong, your picture shows the street version instead of the clubsport version.
the wing seems to be this version. Pretty mean looking.
I guess this would be a nice 4th.
Would be nice to have an Beta Tester with insider informations joining the Sherlock organisation......
...wait a minute......!!............
Separate names with a comma.